Monday, June 18, 2012


I planned to write again, after a while. Now like before, I feel expressive and heard, even if blogger is a non-living companion. So I start off with posting my petty compositions on random subjects. I wrote some on a journey, some others on a gloomy monsoon afternoons and some when I was at peak of my emotions.

I looked at you,
with my eyes wide open blue;
thought you would do so too.
Felt a rush in my heart;
may be, its a sign of a start!

Had a million thoughts flow;
wishing time to tick slow,
My words fell short;
to tell you what I thought!

My hair likes the wind's caress,
felt like you did my tresses.
I closed my eyes and dreamt of you,
how I wished it came true!

To your voice I sat awake,
It felt like icing on the cake;
Your sight soothes my soul,
to you I quietly crawl.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
lost 'alone' in the crowd...

Blog Archive

Followers